Warehouse Conveyors & Carton Flow
For a lot of businesses, a good conveyor system isn’t just a luxury—it’s the only way to maintain optimal efficiency. Because different businesses have different needs, we offer our customers a variety of commercial conveyor systems—expandable, stationary, or even electric conveyor lines.
Conveyors are commonly found on assembly lines as well as cross-docking and truck off-loading sites. Carton flow conveyors make up a form of shelving that has rollers on them where the merchandise is loaded from the opposite side; an item removed from the shelf is automatically replaced by the next in line, which slides into the vacant spot.
All of these products have been built to comply with the most stringent industry standards in effect today. We offer NEW AND USED warehouse conveyors and carton flow. Please call for more information.
To get pricing and availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stationary Warehouse Conveyors
- Stationary warehouse conveyors come in 10' sections from 16" w to 36" w and have two "H" legs; they are available in skate wheel or gravity roller varieties, depending on application.
- "H" legs are adjustable to set.
- Full electric systems available and customized to your application.
- Ideal for order picking, assembly lines, and much more.
- Expandable conveyors are mobile conveyors used to help offload bobtails and containers.
- Available in different widths and expand from 18 ft. up to 50 ft.
- Available in electric for easier offloading.
- Width varies from 20 to 36 inches.
- Carton flow, also known as "Flow Rack," is ideally used for box/order picking.
- Shelving is loaded from the back side to roll down to a staging or shipping area.
- Ideal for multiple SKUs with individual aisles that help separate orders.
- Available for individual units or can be added to existing pallet racking uprights and load beams.